Monday 25 July 2011

GEEK HITS

Doctor Who trailer from SDCC:


and a clip (warning clown!)


Indded:



Ahhh…



An anti-smoking message from Star Wars (?)


And no drinking - despite Han Solo was obviously over the limit going from the Cantina to the Millennium Falcon:


So I have been a huge fan of Judge Dredd for a long time and now, there's a new movie coming out, filmed in South Africa and starring Karl Urban and now, courtesy of scans of Empire magazine, more pics are out:

Urban as Dredd


Michael O'Conner:



Olivia Thirlby as Judge Anderson


HT: Bleeeders
Geeks
2000AD blog

3 comments:

  1. Michael O'Connor's costume designs are bloody awesome. Definitely a good, realistic, take on Dredd - sooooo looking forward to this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's user name I haven't seen for a while

    Hellooooo, you blogging still? Let us know and I'll add it to the roll

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put up the occasional thing on my tumblr account (you can guess the user ID, I reckon), but that's about all :)

    ReplyDelete